LogonLoop’s Functional Testing Services guarantee quality software applications for enterprises across the globe. Our functional testing services include testing the application to ensure seamless functionality against specifications defined by the client. We ensure that the test objectives are aligned at each and every phase so that the company achieves its overall business goals.
LogonLoop is well updated with the latest trends and practices and uses proven industry standards and techniques, tools, and methodologies to reduce the overall testing costs and improves quality.
Why Functional Testing is Important?
Functional testing ensures that all the functions, features, and competence of a software application are validated properly against the given requirements. In short, it involves testing the Graphical User Interface (GUI) on an integrated system.
LogonLoop Functional Testing Approach
We have a team of experienced testers, who have proven expertise in providing functional testing services to client across various domains, including finance, healthcare, e-Commerce, IT, technology, and more. We formulate the test plans based on the requirements gathered from the client. This allows us to propose the best tools and technology that can help in ensuring a quality product at a cost-effective price. Our functional testing services follow the given approach:
- Identifying the requirements
- Creating the input data based on the functional specification
- Determining the output
- Test case execution
- Analyzing the findings with the expected results
LogonLoop Functional Testing Services: Offerings
- Exploratory testing
- Usability testing
- Requirements ambiguity testing
- API testing
- Compatibility testing
- Website testing
- Logical testing
- Browser-based testing
- Fault tolerance testing
- Usage-based testing
- Selenium automation testing
- Security testing
LogonLoop Functional Testing Services: Features and Benefits
LogonLoop’s functional testing methodology considers the various risks involved and ensure optimal testing, saving cost and time.
- LogonLoop’s requirements analysis framework identifies the defects in the requirement phase itself
- We ensure bi-directional traceability
- We adopt proven techniques in performing in-depth black box testing
- We ensure complete transparency through our test metrics
- We work closely with the client and share the daily, weekly, and monthly reports with detailed analysis of test execution and defects